Name: Dana Hunter
Date registered: September 26, 2011
You want to know about Dana Hunter, then, do you? I'm a science blogger, SF writer, compleat geology addict, Gnu Atheist, and owner of a - excuse me, owned by a homicidal felid. I loves me some Doctor Who and Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. Sums me up. I'm a Midwest-born Southwesterner transplanted to the Pacific Northwest, which should explain some personality quirks, the tendency to sprinkle Spanish around, and why I'll subject you to some real jawbreakers in the place names department. My cobloggers, Karen Locke, Jacob and Steamforged, and I are delighted to be your cantineras y cantinero. Join us for una tequila. And feel free to follow @dhunterauthor on Twitter. Salud!
- Tough Kittehs and Cowardly Goggies — December 13, 2013
- New at Rosetta Stones: A Selection o’ Books for the Geology Buffs on Your List — December 12, 2013
- Needle Ice Mania: Nature Is Art (Even When Attempting to Freeze You to Death) — December 12, 2013
- The Cataclysm: “That Whole Mountain Range Had Just Exploded” — December 11, 2013
- The Red Waterfall at the Scene of a Volcanic Disaster — December 10, 2013