Name: Ed Brayton
Date registered: June 30, 2011
After spending several years touring the country as a stand up comedian, Ed Brayton tired of explaining his jokes to small groups of dazed illiterates and turned to writing as the most common outlet for the voices in his head. He has appeared on the Rachel Maddow Show and the Thom Hartmann Show, and is almost certain that he is the only person ever to make fun of Chuck Norris on C-SPAN.
- Fischer: Obama ‘Danced on Graves of AIDS Researchers’ — July 23, 2014
- America’s ‘Open Rebellion Against God’ — July 23, 2014
- Charisma Mag Loves Ban on Atheists Holding Office — July 23, 2014
- Ted Cruz: Xenophobia, but With Teddy Bears — July 23, 2014
- Barton Preaches Theocracy in Ukraine — July 23, 2014