Name: Ed Brayton
Date registered: June 30, 2011
After spending several years touring the country as a stand up comedian, Ed Brayton tired of explaining his jokes to small groups of dazed illiterates and turned to writing as the most common outlet for the voices in his head. He has appeared on the Rachel Maddow Show and the Thom Hartmann Show, and is almost certain that he is the only person ever to make fun of Chuck Norris on C-SPAN.
- Miller: Gay Rights Lead to ‘State-Sanctioned Murder of Christians’ — December 5, 2013
- The Contraception Mandate and RFRA — December 5, 2013
- Walker: Donate to My Campaign Instead of Buying Christmas Presents — December 5, 2013
- Ed vs JT 2: Electric Bugaloo — December 5, 2013
- Krauthammer’s Backflip on the Filibuster — December 5, 2013