Name: Ed Brayton
Date registered: June 30, 2011
After spending several years touring the country as a stand up comedian, Ed Brayton tired of explaining his jokes to small groups of dazed illiterates and turned to writing as the most common outlet for the voices in his head. He has appeared on the Rachel Maddow Show and the Thom Hartmann Show, and is almost certain that he is the only person ever to make fun of Chuck Norris on C-SPAN.
- Beck Hammered for Not Supporting Violence — April 19, 2014
- Wingnut: Real ID Just Like Nazi Germany — April 19, 2014
- The Horrors of Christian Comedy — April 19, 2014
- Greta’s New Book is Out — April 19, 2014
- Rios: We Didn’t Thank God Enough in Boston — April 18, 2014