Name: Ed Brayton
Date registered: June 30, 2011
After spending several years touring the country as a stand up comedian, Ed Brayton tired of explaining his jokes to small groups of dazed illiterates and turned to writing as the most common outlet for the voices in his head. He has appeared on the Rachel Maddow Show and the Thom Hartmann Show, and is almost certain that he is the only person ever to make fun of Chuck Norris on C-SPAN.
- It’s All Jason Collins’ Fault — May 24, 2013
- Barber: Satan Sending America Back to Days of Noah — May 24, 2013
- ‘You Have to Thank the Lord, Right?’ — May 24, 2013
- Bachmann: The 37th Time is the Charm — May 24, 2013
- Fincher: ‘Steal’ Taxpayer Money for Me, Nor for Thee — May 24, 2013