Name: Ed Brayton
Date registered: June 30, 2011
After spending several years touring the country as a stand up comedian, Ed Brayton tired of explaining his jokes to small groups of dazed illiterates and turned to writing as the most common outlet for the voices in his head. He has appeared on the Rachel Maddow Show and the Thom Hartmann Show, and is almost certain that he is the only person ever to make fun of Chuck Norris on C-SPAN.
- Wingnut Legislator Compares EPA to Terrorists — July 30, 2014
- FBI Investigating Mike Adams’ Threats — July 30, 2014
- In a Rare Move, Congress Actually Does Something — July 30, 2014
- 4th Circuit Upholds Overturning of VA’s Marriage Ban — July 30, 2014
- Dreher: ‘Traditional Christianity’ All About Sex — July 30, 2014