Name: Ed Brayton
Date registered: June 30, 2011
After spending several years touring the country as a stand up comedian, Ed Brayton tired of explaining his jokes to small groups of dazed illiterates and turned to writing as the most common outlet for the voices in his head. He has appeared on the Rachel Maddow Show and the Thom Hartmann Show, and is almost certain that he is the only person ever to make fun of Chuck Norris on C-SPAN.
- Who’ll Stop the Rain for Obama? — May 21, 2013
- Barber Lies About DOJ Pride Pamphlet — May 21, 2013
- So, This Organization Exists — May 21, 2013
- Saudi Wingnut: Twitter Leads to Hell — May 21, 2013
- Texas Judge Uses ‘Morality Clause’ to Split Up Couple — May 21, 2013