A New York Post reporter named Candice Giove recently exposed a New York EMT named Timothy Dluhos for a series of racist and disturbing tweets and for apparently being a neo-Nazi, or at least admiring Adolf Hitler enough to use a picture of him as his avatar. Since then, the reporter has been deluged with threats and hatred.
When confronted about it, Dluhos was reduced to a blubbering mess:
Yet the 12-year EMS veteran, who was promoted to lieutenant in 2006, seemed to delight in these hateful Twitter diatribes:
* “I’m going to give up racial insults for Lent,” he tweeted Feb. 12. “Jesus that didn’t [last] too long. F–ken chinks can’t drive.”
* While giving what he called a “hood tour” of the Bedford-Stuyvesant area he serves, he posted photos of a housing project, fried-chicken joints and a strip club. “Real nasty place,” he tweeted Feb 23. “I’ve been there.”
* “Hahaha! I work with the coloreds,” he wrote in a Feb. 8 exchange. “For 12 years so that s–t just run off on me.”
* “Too bad he didn’t have rabies or AIDS and too bad he didn’t bite King Heeb’s face off,” he tweeted on Groundhog Day, Feb. 2, recalling when the groundhog Staten Island Chuck nipped Bloomberg at an event at the Staten Island Zoo.
* “That’s how King Jew sees it. Ban all guns & shootings will go down in NYC. But it’s the criminals w/the guns,” he ranted Jan. 30.
* A gold Nazi-era pin with a German U-boat and a swastika is “my most prized artifact,” he boasted on Jan. 30.
* “He was a good boy who never done NUFFIN wrong. Unf–kenreal. He was a perp & died like a perp. Oh well,” he tweeted March 14, mocking the grieving mother of Kimani Gray, the 16-year-old boy who was killed by cops in Brooklyn on March 9.
* He repeatedly Photoshopped an image of an unnamed black teen — putting a Hitler mustache on one photo and a surgical mask on another with the caption, “I’s be a doxter.”
* “My son thinks he’s one of ‘those people,’ ” Dluhos wrote in a caption for a Jan. 29 snapshot of his toddler son wearing pants that sagged below his underwear.
* “But at least I know my taxes go to the ‘undocumented’ citizens and lazy asses who do drugs all day,” Dluhos wrote March 15.
And for exposing these disgusting statements, Giove has been savaged by his fellow racist idiots:
But his vile supporters saw nothing wrong with a city worker’s hate speech and instead unleashed a string of death threats, racial abuse and vulgar insults against Giove.
“Please die in a car fire,” @misterfriction spewed in a March 26 tweet. “Hopefully you’re pregnant when it happens.”
“I hope you get raped and murdered or sumthin,” posted @ElChiprucabra.
Offered @Oozypoo: “I would love to read . . . that you caught on fire, and they put you out with a hatchet.”
Several used profanity, including the “c” word, in a stream of gutter jabs.
“I hate this bitch more than anything right now,” railed @Creepyphuquer.
“I’ve been barraging her since Sunday,” bragged @GingerDemoness…
On Wednesday night, Footer and P-Rock, hosts of an online radio program called “The Red Show,” poured out their admiration for Dluhos.
“I love him,” gushed P-Rock. “He’s a brave motherf–ker, but in the end he’s going to come out fine . . . He’s been cornered as a racist, and that’s not true. Tim’s our guy.”
“The guy’s getting railroaded here,” remarked Footer.
Dluhos called in to thank the radio show for its support. The two hosts then took pot shots at Giove. “Like I said to that dumb c—, ‘He’s out there saving lives!’ ” said Footer.
Then the hosts tried to guess the reporter’s ethnicity: “For me she looked a little yellow, like Middle Eastern. I don’t think she should be allowed to carry a backpack.”
On another online radio show, LustNLove Radio, the female host said, “I pray to God the day doesn’t come when this girl’s crossing the street and she gets hit by a f–king bus in the f–king head.”
These people all have the right to vote.