What kinds of shenanigans did I get up to this week?:
- I put a pin in my argument that bad ideas can’t be left alone;
- Roger Ebert deeply impressed me;
- I asked believers what they’d do if their beliefs were in conflict with society;
- I talked about an MPs anti-Israel comments, and what the response means for free speech in Canada; and
- Louis CK dropped some knowledge all over your asses.
Cripes! That’s a lot of shenanigans! What’s next week?:
- I’m going to try again to tie this whole thing together;
- I have to backtrack a bit on something I’ve said before;
- We’re going to see some pretty bad attempts to get secularism working;
- A disgusting example of sexism; and
- Another TED talk.
So make sure you’re keeping your face glued to the screen!