PolyColumbus and The Columbus Space for Alternative Self Expression are hosting a new talk I’m giving this June 14th (Tuesday, 2016) at 7 – 9pm (Eastern time). The Space is located at 180 Outerbelt Street in Columbus.
I will be speaking on Polyamory, Kink, and Philosophy. I’ll be outlining the role and importance of philosophy in kink and poly life.
Topics will include:
- What should philosophy have to say about ethical non-monogamy and kink?
- What use does philosophy have for those pursuing either?
- How can ordinary people become good philosophers?
- And how can philosophy help them become better non-monogamists and explorers of kink?
From the epistemology of consent to the metaphysics of love and sex to, of course, moral theory, even politics and aesthetics, philosophy has a lot to do with polyamory and other modes of ethical non-monogamy and kink.
- Snacks will be available for purchase. Please bring you own soft drinks.
- All activities at The Columbus Space are open to those 19 and over only.
- The Columbus Space is a drug and alcohol free zone.
- Discounts for annual & lifetime members of PolyColumbus? See note here.
- Get your tickets early; least year when I spoke, it was a packed house!