Name: Richard Carrier
Date registered: November 7, 2011
Richard Carrier is the renowned author of several books including Sense and Goodness without God and Proving History, as well as numerous articles online and in print. His avid readers span the world from Hong Kong to Poland. With a Ph.D. in ancient history from Columbia University, he specializes in the modern philosophy of naturalism and humanism, the origins of Christianity, and the intellectual history of Greece and Rome, with particular expertise in ancient philosophy, science and technology. He has also become a noted defender of scientific and moral realism, Bayesian reasoning, and the epistemology of history. For more about him and his work visit www.richardcarrier.info.
- Appearing Next Week at Purdue! — March 6, 2014
- Critical Review of Maurice Casey’s Defense of the Historicity of Jesus — March 3, 2014
- On the Delay — February 28, 2014
- Secular Sobriety Program in Crisis: Lend a Hand — February 25, 2014
- Bad Science: No, Atheism Does Not Cause Suicide — February 19, 2014