Name: Richard Carrier
Date registered: November 7, 2011
Richard Carrier is the renowned author of several books including Sense and Goodness without God and Proving History, as well as numerous articles online and in print. His avid readers span the world from Hong Kong to Poland. With a Ph.D. in ancient history from Columbia University, he specializes in the modern philosophy of naturalism and humanism, the origins of Christianity, and the intellectual history of Greece and Rome, with particular expertise in ancient philosophy, science and technology. He has also become a noted defender of scientific and moral realism, Bayesian reasoning, and the epistemology of history. For more about him and his work visit www.richardcarrier.info.
- And Then a Burglary Sets Me Back $2000 — July 30, 2014
- Dawkins Takes a Positive Step — July 28, 2014
- James Lindsay on the Historicity of Jesus — July 28, 2014
- The Curious Case of Jaclyn Glenn — July 25, 2014
- OHJ: The Ramos Review — July 15, 2014