Name: Richard Carrier
Date registered: November 7, 2011
Richard Carrier is the renowned author of several books including Sense and Goodness without God and Proving History, as well as numerous articles online and in print. His avid readers span the world from Hong Kong to Poland. With a Ph.D. in ancient history from Columbia University, he specializes in the modern philosophy of naturalism and humanism, the origins of Christianity, and the intellectual history of Greece and Rome, with particular expertise in ancient philosophy, science and technology. He has also become a noted defender of scientific and moral realism, Bayesian reasoning, and the epistemology of history. For more about him and his work visit www.richardcarrier.info.
- Is Philosophy Stupid? — December 2, 2013
- Beyond the Black Rainbow…and Other New Films in my Amazon Store — November 27, 2013
- Innumeracy: A Fault to Fix — November 26, 2013
- Pat Condell Gets Seriously Fucking Pwned — November 25, 2013
- Support My Work with Your Christmas Shopping! — November 22, 2013