Name: Richard Carrier
Date registered: November 7, 2011
Richard Carrier is the renowned author of Sense and Goodness without God, Proving History, and Not the Impossible Faith, as well as numerous articles online and in print. His avid fans span the world from Hong Kong to Poland. With a Ph.D. in ancient history from Columbia University, he specializes in the modern philosophy of naturalism, the origins of Christianity, and the intellectual history of Greece and Rome, with particular expertise in ancient philosophy, science and technology. He has also become a noted defender of scientific and moral realism, Bayesian reasoning, and the epistemology of history. For more about him and his work visit www.richardcarrier.info.
- Two Bayesian Fallacies — May 23, 2013
- What Do Ron Lindsay and an Oklahoma Tornado Have in Common? — May 22, 2013
- Appearing in Vegas and DC — May 14, 2013
- How to Be Skeptical of a Technological Singularity — May 13, 2013
- Two New Awesome Bloggers — May 9, 2013