You may have noticed that my Speaking page has been growing. I thought I’d point out some of my upcoming speaking events, in case you’re in the area:
11/13/2010 – Seattle, WA
Society for Sensible Explanation – Boobquake and its Aftershocks
2/05/2011 – San Diego, CA
Secular Student Alliance Regional Leadership Conference – Topic TBA
3/24/2011 – Minneapolis, MN
Campus Atheists, Skeptics and Humanists (CASH) at UM – Atheism & Feminism (snazzier name forthcoming)
TBA 2011 (tentative) – Ft. Bragg, NC
Fort Bragg Freedom Festival – Topic TBA
I’ll give more details about times and locations when we’re closer to the event.
A note to people who are interested in having me speak to their group:
- If you’re not near Seattle, I probably can only travel during official UW breaks or on weekends.
- My visit to UM is during my spring break. If you’re near Minneapolis, I’d be happy to speak to your group while I’m out there! Hey, if I’m going back to the Midwest during my vacation, I might as well make it worth it ;)
- If you’re within driving distance of Seattle, I’m much more likely to be able to come. Wink nudge Portland and Vancouver.
- If you’re a student group affiliated with the Secular Student Alliance, they may be able to help you fund some of my trip because I’m on their speakers bureau.
- If you have any questions, email me at blaghagblog(at)gmail(dot)com.