If you stopped by the blog yesterday, and said to yourself “Hah! Jen McCreight obviously wouldn’t join the Men’s Rights movement! I can read a calendar and I am not fooled at all!”… and then you patted yourself on the back and closed the blog down without bothering to click on the link… well, shame on you. You may be nobody’s fool, but you managed to cheat yourself out of a lot of entertainment.
Yesterday, 21 bloggers announced the departure of someone else from the network. Here’s the big list for you to peruse:
- The Atheist Experience: Jen McCreight is becoming an MRA
- Jen McCreight: Greta Christina just isn’t very angry anymore
- Greta Christina: JT Eberhard is rejoining his old Christian rock group
- JT Eberhard: Stephanie Zvan launches a new career writing erotic novels
- Stephanie Zvan: Dana Hunter found the Virgin Mary in some geodes
- Dana Hunter: Daniel Fincke is going to be a full time open air atheist preacher
- Daniel Fincke: Richard Carrier is running for Congress. As an objectivist.
- Richard Carrier: Muslims bought off Al Stefanelli with hookers
- Al Stefanelli: Chris Hallquist is working for William Lane Craig
- Chris Hallquist: Chris Rodda sees history in a new light thanks to Kirk Cameron
- Chris Rodda: Ed Brayton, intimidated by Chuck Norris, is quitting blogging to be a pro poker player
- Ed Brayton: Ophelia Benson is joining Alain de Botton as an atheist who loves religion
- Ophelia Benson: Maryam Namazie will be a fashion designer
- Maryam Namazie: Offended by the nude calendar, Biodork will be creating a calendar of veiled women
- Biodork: Hank Fox has a meltdown after his blue collar roots are insulted
- Hank Fox: Greg Laden is really a con man named “Sticky” Johnson
- Greg Laden: Crommunist no longer cares about racial issues
- Crommunist: The Lousy Canuck is upset at not being the only Canadian
- Lousy Canuck: Assassin Actual is won over by the Cosmological argument
- Assassin Actual: Justin Griffith’s drunken binge ends the Rock Beyond Belief legacy
- Justin Griffith: The Atheist Experience is acquired by Fox News. Lousy bunch of traitors.
We had a ridiculous amount of fun planning this self-destructive blog ring for your amusement. Gratifyingly, many commenters referenced the other posts, and some even said they made it all the way around the circle. Hopefully some of you have discovered some great blogs you weren’t following before. I am personally very impressed by what a creative and talented group of writers are co-members of Freethought Blogs, and I’m proud to be in the company of so many godless bastards.
For the record though, would TAE join Fox News? Assuming we get a contract that says we can retain our current cast and format, YES, in a heartbeat! Think of all the callers we’d get!