Today on the show: Intelligent Design.
I’m pulling together some topics I have talked about in the past. For more information, see these pages:
- The history of the “Wedge Strategy”
- My review of Darwin’s Black Box
- My report on the Texas State Board of Education hearings, September 2003
- Judge John E. Jones’ decision on Kitzmiller et al v Dover
- Barbara Forrest talks about her role in Kitzmiller v Dover (explaining the Pandas and People switcheroo)
- PZ Myers explains the rebranding of Intelligent Design
- A synopsis of the “new” creationism: Magic Man done it!