Last weekend, Aron and I went to a presentation about the history of Black Freethought by Alix Jules hosted by Houston Oasis. Right now the Houston Atheists boast the largest group of freethinkers in Texas with a population of 2,078. Salute! We happen to know Alix from being members of DFW’s Fellowship of Freethought the largest group …
Tag Archive: Black
Feb 23 2013
About the Author
- A Citizen of Earth
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Near-Earth Object
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Rock Beyond Belief
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Token Skeptic
- Zinnia Jones
- Is love proof of God above?
- Answer to Ken Ham on Homeschooling and Creationists
- Gaslighting -shaming women for emotional reactions and for speaking up.
- Responding to CognitiveFaith
- C- [creation] rap on Dogma Debate
- Blasphemy in Bangladesh
- If you are up for a protest of Ken Ham; he will be in Texas promoting Creationism to homeschoolers
- Why do atheists have to be so mean? Podcast Today 5/5 with Actress Hayley Myers, Tom Melchiore, and NAP’s Flash Kellish and Sheila Blackadder
- The Struggle for a Fully Secular Iceland
- Oh THAT guy?! Nevermind, not in our town.
- Monocle Smile on Is love proof of God above?
- Lord Narf on Is love proof of God above?
- Pierce R. Butler on Is love proof of God above?
- EnlightenmentLiberal - formerly codemonkey on Responding to CognitiveFaith
- Lord Narf on Gaslighting -shaming women for emotional reactions and for speaking up.
- Thank you, Representative Mendez! by Brianne Bilyeu
- Wolf: "Do You Thank The Lord?" by Cuttlefish
- Why “Thank God I survived” or “God knows best” is a terrible thing to say in the aftermath of a fatal disaster. by Yemisi Ilesanmi
- Zoooom! He's off again! by PZ Myers
- CFI's Michael De Dora by PZ Myers
- Hags of Lag - *Thunderfoot doesn't get Regressive Crap II - Electric Boogaloo by Avicenna