JT Eberhard will open the North Texas Secular convention this afternoon. Brian (Mr Deity) Dalton will be on at 8:00pm. I will speak at 9:00am tomorrow (Saturday) morning. Several good speakers are there, Greta Christina, Jerry DeWitt, Zack Kopplin, David Smalley of DogmaDebate, and Brother Sam Singleton, the Atheist Evangelist -to name a few. It’s a relatively cheap conference, ($35.00 at most) on the UT Dallas campus. So if you’re around, come on down.
About the Author
- A Million Gods
- Ace of Clades
- Alethian Worldview
- Almost Diamonds
- Ashley Miller
- Black Skeptics
- Blag Hag
- Brute Reason
- Butterflies and Wheels
- Comradde PhysioProffe
- Dispatches from the Culture Wars
- En Tequila Es Verdad
- Godlessness in Theory
- Greta Christina's Blog
- Gruntled & Hinged
- Heteronormative Patriarchy for Men
- Lousy Canuck
- Mano Singham
- Maryam Namazie
- Nirmukta on FTB
- No Country for Women
- Reasonable Doubts
- Richard Carrier Blogs
- Sincerely, Natalie Reed
- The Atheist Experience
- The Crommunist Manifesto
- The Digital Cuttlefish
- The Indelible Stamp
- The Zingularity
- This Week in Christian Nationalism
- Zinnia Jones
- I’m eighty-eight!
- Back to the book
- Reaching the choir
- My conversation with Bob Dutko
- Proof that Hellenism is the true religion
- The Blind Faith Virus Vaccine
- The re-recording of my Skepticon speech
- Ho ho HO!
- Asian Cultural Sensitivity 101: Why is Katy Perry’s “Geisha” performance considered racist?
- Do we live in a post-racial society in the secular community?
- Carrol Forber on I’m eighty-eight!
- Patrick Reynolds on Asian Cultural Sensitivity 101: Why is Katy Perry’s “Geisha” performance considered racist?
- blondeintokyo on Asian Cultural Sensitivity 101: Why is Katy Perry’s “Geisha” performance considered racist?
- EnlightenmentLiberal on My conversation with Bob Dutko
- batman arkham origins free download pc on The Blind Faith Virus Vaccine
- Greta's Amazing Chocolate Pie by Greta Christina
- I'm eighty-eight! by aronra
- Breaking News: Mt. Soledad Cross Must Come Down! (...eventually, perhaps) by Cuttlefish
- Shohana Khan by Ophelia Benson
- It's just a social norm, totally no pressure by Ophelia Benson
- Brown people must be amazingly limber, I guess by PZ Myers
- I'm cured, no more meat by PZ Myers
- Guys in dark alleys shouldn't get upset if women fear them by Tauriq Moosa
- Open thread on AETV #843: Russell and Tracie by heicart
- The Worst Restaurant Traits by Ed Brayton
- Just dropping by by Ally Fogg
- What This Depression Survivor Hears When You Call Religion A Mental Illness by Miri, Professional Fun-Ruiner