Aneris has chosen to respond to yesterday’s post in the Slyme Pit. It’s a dull little bit of self-justification, but I’ll respond to it nonetheless, because it’s past time his games got some disinfecting sunlight poured on them.
Thanks for the support, just don’t panic. She wrote a rebuttal and I welcome that she did. I like her article. It seems it boils down to these points…
- Discordianism sux. It’s post-modernist, and for espousing Discordianism I’m a post-modernist.
- Zvan uses “he”.
- Ophelia Benson’s wording was poor.
- Porcupine and rusty knifes happened, but the commentariat improved.
- Aneris sux, too, for quote mining and not showing the entire picture, and for Discordianism that espouses bending reality.
- Look Nugent! You are promoting evil slymepit version of the truth.
Well, not quite, but I’ll take the points as they come. [Read more…]