Name: Stephanie Zvan
Date registered: August 26, 2011
Stephanie Zvan is an analyst by trade, but she's paid not to talk about it. She is also the associate president of Minnesota Atheists and one of the hosts for their radio show and podcast, Atheists Talk. She speaks on science and skepticism in a number of venues, including science fiction and fantasy conventions. Stephanie has been called a science blogger and a sex blogger, but if it means she has to choose just one thing to be or blog about, she's decided she's never going to grow up. In addition to science and sex and the science of sex, you'll find quite a bit of politics here, some economics, a regular short fiction feature, and the occasional bit of concentrated weird. Oh, and arguments. She sometimes indulges in those as well. But I'm sure everything will be just fine. Nothing to worry about. Nothing at all.
- Interesting to See the Resulting Comments — March 11, 2014
- 2014 Geeks Without God Camp Quest Scholarship — March 11, 2014
- Why We Marry, Part 2: The State — March 10, 2014
- Who’s Going Bowling? — March 10, 2014
- In Which Sara Mayhew Abuses Copyright to Harass — March 9, 2014