It’s apparently now measured by the people you’ve interviewed. I don’t do a lot of the interviews on Atheists Talk per se. I host and throw in follow-up questions as I have them. But I’ve done a few.
- Bora Zivkovic, blog editor for Scientific American and co-founder of ScienceOnline
- Peter Lipson (PalMD), doctor and blogger at Science-Based Medicine
- Chris Hallquist, blogger and author of Debunking Jesus
- Carrie Iwan, blogger and SkepchickCon organizer
- Greg Laden, anthropologist and anti-missionary missionary
- Jason Thibeault, blogger and astrologer bait
- William Beeman, anthropologist and Iran expert
- Amanda Marcotte, journalist and blogger
- Melody Hensley, Executive Director of CFI-DC and organizer of Women in Secularism conference
- Jennifer McCreight, Phil Ferguson, Brianne Bilyeu, and Greg Laden, activist bloggers
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson, astrophysicist and science communicator
- Debbie Goddard, Executive Director of African Americans for Humanism
- Jessica Ahlquist, student activist and speaker
- Michael De Dora, director of CFI’s Office for Public Policy
I think that’s all of them, though all the hosting in between makes it difficult to be sure. How do I do for credibility?
Don’t worry. I won’t blow any of it on bad Photoshops or pointlessly insulting rants.